Junior Mechanical Engineering
Junior Mechanical Engineering
The goals are to develop, design, and construct in the most effective and efficient manner, primarily based on series production of (smart-customized) standard designs. The company offers a range of innovative, standardized & smart-customized designs, fulfilling current and developing market demands, with well-balanced levels of quality, service, price, and delivery time; thereby providing optimal solutions for our clients.
Tasks & Responsibilities
You are responsible for the engineering process and output within your discipline. Ensuring a smooth building process is your goal. You will manage an engineering team and engineering partners. You will also maintain contact with the client, or their representatives often via the overall Project Manager. Other responsibilities are integration of purchased systems (and equipment) and maintaining frequent contact with co-makers and suppliers.
- Manage a team of engineers both national and international, focusing on: design check, basic engineering, detailed engineering and production support;
- Manage Budget, Planning, Quality and Risks with regard to the engineering of the object;
- Contact with all involved parties and manage the outsourcing of engineering work, ensuring that necessary approvals are attained;
- Managing the integration of systems and equipment, including requests for quotations and the vendor data process;
- Implementation of (standard) work processes in your project, organize review moments and preparation of status reports, organizing document control and configuration control;
- Ensure a good working environment and team spirit.
You have experience as an engineer and you are ready to take the step towards managing projects. You are a team player. You know how to motivate people and you are focused on quality and planning.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 1 to 3 years’ work experience;
- Willingness to travel (short trips about once a year);
- Good communication skills;
- English is a must, Dutch is a plus.
The company realize supporting and managing many talented individuals is of great essence. We understand that the key to success is to find the right person for the right job. That’s why the company continually invest in your development. They can offer you (in case of full-time employment):
- a dynamic international working environment focusing on technology and innovation;
- a competitive salary;
- at least 40 days of annual leave;
- travel allowance;
- profit sharing & pension allowance;
An assessment and pre-employment screening will be part of the application process.
Interesse? Solliciteer direct door een mail te sturen naar email@example.com of bel naar 020-3709521
Mechanical Design Engineer
Company Information Did you recently finish your master’s degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering. Are you eager t...Lees meer
Profile Education: Mechanical Engineering MSc. Experience 5-10 years Team leader, well balanced person, critical atti...Lees meer