Mechanical Design Engineer
Did you recently finish your master’s degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering. Are you eager to get mechanical issues solved? Do you dream of being part of state-of-the art technology innovation? If so, then a job of Mechanical Design Engineer at this company could be the perfect match.
Within the company the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the products. The department Mechanical Development is designing, building and testing mechanical systems and sub-systems which are fitted into the end products.
Tasks & Responsibilities
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you are responsible for the development and application of mechanical designs to meet system specifications and operational requirements.
• Specifies and designs the modules and/or functionality to realize the required performance.
• Uses state of the art design methods and construction principles to ensure adequate designs that can be realized from a technical and supply chain perspective.
• Drives the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of tests and the design and realization of test equipment.
• Ensures that prototypes are built and tests are carried out.
• Delivers the technical product documentation that is needed to release the design for volume production.
• Starters with a finished Masters/ Phd in Mechanical Engineering are encouraged to apply.
• Knowledge of machine directives.
• Knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness.
• 3D CAD modeling.
• Experience with FEM and analytic tools, like NX structure, ANSYS, Matlab, Mathcad.
• Knowledge of NX, construction principles and geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
• Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
• Critical on results
• Creative thinking capability
• Good communication skills
• Good knowledge of English and preferably the Dutch language
The company realize supporting and managing many talented individuals is of great essence. We understand that the key to success is to find the right person for the right job. That’s why the company continually invest in your development. They can offer you (in case of full-time employment):
- a dynamic international working environment focusing on technology and innovation;
- a competitive salary;
- at least 40 days of annual leave;
- travel allowance;
- profit sharing & pension allowance;
An assessment and pre-employment screening will be part of the application process.
Interesse? Solliciteer direct door een mail te sturen naar firstname.lastname@example.org of bel naar 020-3709521
Mechanical Design Engineer
Company Information Did you recently finish your master’s degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering. Are you eager t...Lees meer
Profile Education: Mechanical Engineering MSc. Experience 5-10 years Team leader, well balanced person, critical atti...Lees meer